Free of Preservatives – Antioxidant Powerhouse!
The Organic Acai Powder 70g is pure açaí berry pulp that’s freeze dried. It’s a 70g super concentrated natural food supplement with nothing added. With one of the highest antioxidant levels of any fruit worldwide, the açaí berry is exemplary in supplying our bodies with the much needed energy used to get through our busy and active lives.
Order our Acai Powder 70g today and experience the benefits for yourself. We offer a 100% money back policy.
Enjoy it your way.
The Original Brazilian Recipe is a sorbet ready to eat. You can also make your own creamy Acai bowl, smoothies or juices. Go to acai berry recipes.
The benefits of Acai have been promoted by the likes of The New York Times, The London Times, Vogue Magazine, Oprah Winfrey and best selling author Dr Nicholas Perricone adding credibility to its already irreproachable name.
The Brazilian Acai berry is a dark purple fruit enjoyed worldwide. The fruit possesses a pleasant taste of mixed berries blended with a hint of dark chocolate ensuring that once you try it for the first time you will be hooked!
The Benefits of Acai Powder 70g include:
- Increased energy levels
- Improves Your Powers of Concentration
- Reduces Blood Cholesterol Level
- Decrease in the signs of aging
- Purifies and detoxifies your body
We recommend two scoops of our Acai Powder be taken three times daily to achieve your recommended daily dose of antioxidants, keeping you fit, healthy and energetic.
- Protein 9.47g/100g
- Dietary Fiber 46.0 g/100g
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8g/100g
- Energy 2,541kj/100g
- Sugars 1.4g/100g
- Vitamin A 7,164IU/100g
- Vitamin C 314mg/100g
- Saturated Fat 12.7g/100g
- Sum Of Quantitated Fatty Acids 52.9g/100g
- Monounsaturated Fat31.8g/100g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 5.92g/100g
- Total Trans Fatty Acids Less than 1g/100g
- Calcium 301mg/100g
- Iron 4.53mg/100g
- Sodium 51.3mg/100g
- Anthocyanins 450mg/100g
- Orac Hydro 80,000umoleTE/100g
- Total Phenolics 3.0% Minimum
- Protein Less than 1g
- Dietary Fiber 1.38g
- Total Carbohydrate 0.98g
- Energy 76.23kj
- Sugars Less than 1g
- Vitamin A 214.92IU
- Vitamin C 9.42mg
- Saturated Fat Less than 1g
- Sum Of Quantitated Fatty Acids Less than 1g
- Monounsaturated FatLess than 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Less than 1g
- Total Trans Fatty Acids Less than 1g
- Calcium 9.03mg
- Iron 0.14mg
- Sodium 1.54mg
- Anthocyanins 13.5mg
Would you like to know more?
Please complete our short form below to let us know the details of your enquiry